Wednesday, November 28, 2018

An Honorable Man (Men of Courage #5) by Lori Foster

An Honorable Man (Men of Courage)An Honorable Man by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a nice quick read and part of the Men of Courage series- I really liked both main characters, Liv Avery and Hamilton Wulf; I enjoyed reading about their history and what the present means for both of them. You can tell both love each other but Ham has made choices that did not allow a romance for Liv and Liv has pined for Ham but dismissed him because like her father, he has chosen the military over her. I enjoyed the way Lori Foster brings them together and since so much time has passed, now, both characters are more willing to speak and act on what they want; another great romance from Lori Foster! Jumping into Driven to Distraction next- a new series (Road to Love) from Foster!

View all my reviews

No comments: