Sunday, November 25, 2018

Twelve (The Naturals #4.5) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Twelve (The Naturals, #4.5)Twelve by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh do I love getting back with the gifted teens, Cassie, Dean, Michael, Sloane and Lia. In this prequel, we find out backstories of the main characters as they rush to talk a teen off a ledge who beseeches The Naturals to solve 3 teen "deaths" she knows are murders. I just love getting back into each of the Naturals "gifts" profiling by Cassie and Dean, Lia, the lie detector, Sloane the numbers and computer genius, Michael the face reader. I especially enjoyed how Barnes reveals how their past plays into their present job of FBI profilers and cracking impossible cases. Loved this series and would read love to read more with Cassie and crew solving cases using their gifts!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: