Friday, November 30, 2018

Driven to Distraction (Road to Love #1) by Lori Foster

Driven to Distraction (Road to Love, #1)Driven to Distraction by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This may be my favorite Lori Foster book- I loved both main characters (their personalities, insecurities, chemistry) and Howler the dog was just the best- he was a lazy dog but don't even try to hurt Brodie or Mary - he was fiercely protective but such a darling too! Brodie's looks are perfect for Mary, she just dislikes his laidback personality that really enjoys teasing her. It is his protective side that wins her over, begins to open up her secrets, and have her hope for a different future than the sad one she has embraced. I loved everything about Brodie, his family, his instincts, his nurturing side and his goal of complete honesty (both ways) with Mary. Totally loved and enjoyed this latest Lori Foster romance!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: