Sunday, November 25, 2018

Villain (Gone #8 Monster #2) by Michael Grant

Villain (Gone Book 8)Villain by Michael Grant
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh do I LOVE this series and Villain did not disappoint! I devoured this riveting read in 2 days, with new characters (Dillon Poe, Francis Specter, DiMarco) and old characters I love - Shade, Dekka, Cruz, Malik, Sam Temple, Astrid, Armo and characters I hate - Drake, Peaks. As Malik suffers excruciating pain from burns, he ingests" the rock" and when he morphs he is able to give unbelievable pain to others. Dillon Poe is a horror, his power AFTER EATING THE ROCK- when he speaks all must do what he tells them and oh is Dillon awful. As things spiral out of control; Shade, Cruz and Malik want to work with Dekka to HELP turn the public tide of hatred and horror to their favor as superheroes. The government is mostly evil, working against everyone (DiMarco) and intent on wiping out the superheroes and supervillains. This book was action packed; filled with horror, battles, and the world in the clenches of crazy characters intent on evil, murder, and mayhem. But through it all I rooted for the superheroes and can't wait to see what Francis Specter does in future books! A tremendous wild read!

View all my reviews

No comments: