Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Courting Darkness (Courting Darkness #1) by Robin LaFevers

Courting Darkness (Courting Darkness duology)Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Since I could not put down His Fair Assassins series, I knew this continuation of Sybella's story with the history involving her queen and also the convent goings on with Mortain was heart stopping, gripping and totally suspenseful. With alternating viewpoints (Sybella and Genevieve) the worldbuilding continues with Sybella and the many sinister forces plotting the queen's downfall, Sybella's sisters continue to be threatened and a new plotline with Genevieve. The characters were rich strong, fearful and fearless----I could not put this book down and can't wait for the next in this duology---read it you will not be disappointed! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: