Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Forged in Desire (The Protectors #1) by Brenda Jackson

Forged in Desire (The Protectors #1)Forged in Desire by Brenda Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this first book in the series! I found out about Brenda Jackson's awesome romances from Lori Foster's romance that included Jackson's Riding the Storm and now I am a fan! Striker is what is known as a Protector and is hired by Margo's Uncle who also knows Striker's boss, Roland. Margo is a 26 year old who has no money problems, lost her parents when she was young and loves her business of designing wedding dresses. Everything in her life comes to a halt when a crazy felon decides to kill everyone in the courtroom the day he was sentenced. Margo does not want a bodyguard but the minute she looks into the door peephole, she is VERY attracted to Striker. The same thing with Striker when he meets Margo. I could not stop turning the pages as their relationship progresses, the mystery intensifies, and the killings continue. I am definitely going to read this series; I loved this first book!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: