Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2) by Pittacus Lore

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, I am loving this Lorien series and the narrators are just the BEST!!! John Smith, Friend Sam and their supernatural dog, Bernie Kosar (who can take any kind of animal shape and protects the teens) when they meet the sixth Lorien and she has many VAST & GREAT powers (I love her invisibility best), bands together with John and Sam as they try to keep away from the Mogadorians, find the other teens so they can band together. Marina is the other point of view/chosen Lorien located in Spain, frustrated by her Sapon, Adelina, who has embraced religion and rejected Marina, Marina befriends a new orphan, Ella and follows John Smith's stories on the internet convinced he is just like her and needs her help. I was transfixed with the psychological, physical, and supernatural aspects of each Lorien teen. I can't wait for the next book in the series---I will be listening!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: