Sunday, May 12, 2019

The Rosie Project (Don Tillman #1) by Graeme Simsion

The Rosie Project (Don Tillman, #1)The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book as part of the May topic for #YearofYA---crossover books and I got the title from Goodreads as a crossover but I really do not see how this can be a crossover book! It is definitely adult in content, would YA readers like this book? I am not really sure...But I loved Don Tillman described as awkward, highly intellectual, geneticist who is looking for a wife. This book is very humorous because Don is so funny with his reactions, adherence to daily rituals, times, etc. The fact that he thinks he can get a wife by having candidates completing a 3 page questionnaire is hysterical! I loved this book, Don and Rosie and can't wait to read the other 2 in the series. Is Don a highly functioning autistic/Asperger and when is he going to find out?!?

View all my reviews

No comments: