Friday, January 17, 2020

A Brother's Honor (The Grangers #1) by Brenda Jackson

A Brother's Honor (The Grangers, #1)A Brother's Honor by Brenda Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Brenda Jackson romances so I am excited to begin this new series. Jace Granger is the oldest of the Granger boys (Caden is 2nd and Granger is the baby) who has had a tough childhood only because his father Shep was convicted of killing his wife. All 3 boys believe in their father's innocence and have missed him for 15 years as he has become a role model in prison. I really, really liked the writing, the characters, and the plot. Moving back after their grandfather has died the brothers promise to work at the family business, Granger Aeronautics, and also vow to find out who killed their mother and framed their father. I loved the romance of Jace and Shana. Can't wait for the 2nd book!

View all my reviews

No comments: