Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Chosen (Slayer #2) by Kiersten White

Chosen (Slayer, #2)Chosen by Kiersten White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just as I loved and could not put down White's First Buffy Book, Slayer, so was this 2nd book, Chosen, a GOOD punch in the gut read. The characters like Nina and her friends defending the castle are real friends, supporting Nina while her sister, Artemis is just sinister, sneaky, and awful with her "plans" to dominate. I love Kiersten White's writing, her world building, a plot that just kept moving toward bad stuff but since Nina's powers were restored by Simon before he died, she is having such difficulty with her feelings of rage, anger, and her powers are stronger than ever! Also I enjoyed Nina's dreams and the appearance of Buffy too. This is a great duology; I highly recommend it if you want a thriller with lots of suspense, awesome plot twists, and surprises galore!

View all my reviews

No comments: