Friday, February 14, 2020

Immoral (Jonathan Stride, #1) by Brian Freeman

Immoral (Jonathan Stride, #1)Immoral by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesomely read by Joe Barrett, this audiobook kept me listening. My first intro to Brian Freeman as a mystery author was with the Audible title, The Deep Deep Snow and being riveted from page one, I have decided to read all his mysteries. Contrary to some reviews I liked the sexual exploits, it made the detectives lives deeper, more human and believable. I loved Jonathan Stride and am so glad there is a series about him! I will be binge reading those books and I see he has another series which I want to read as well. I liked learning about the world of Duluth and Las Vegas as seen through Stride's eyes. The characterizations and plot kept this mystery lover wading into the crime, the courtroom drama and the fall out. Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: