Wednesday, February 5, 2020

The Line Tender by Kate Allen

The Line TenderThe Line Tender by Kate Allen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an awesome book- combining the beauty of life, the despair and grief of death, family, friends, sharks, the sea and just a very special book! I loved every word from debut author, Kate Allen and the realistic B&W shark drawings were breathtaking in their stark beauty. Lucy and her Dad are still grieving the loss of shark expert, mom, and wife. As Lucy and her best friend Fred work on a field guide for extra credit for school the reader learns just how special these 2 kids are. But every single character in Allen's book was special; I could not put this book down! I think everyone should read it for so many reasons; I am running out and getting a copy of this book to give to my friends to read! Highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: