Sunday, June 14, 2020

Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Rage and Ruin (The Harbinger, #2)Rage and Ruin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this 2nd book in The Harbinger Series; the heart stopping romance of Trinity and Zayne and also Layla and Roth were beautiful in their loyalty to one another. Armentrout's book was a lengthy 608 pages but I loved every word about the Wardens and Trueborns, ghosts, angels, demons, and the Harbinger killings and the plan for ending the world's domination. As the killings increased and the Harbinger was unidentified, I could not stop turning the pages. The paranormal fantasy and action and adventure make this a must read and talk about an ending!!! It will kill me to wait until the next book in the series is written and right now there is no book title, making me very sad! But I will wait patiently and read every book she writes both YA and adult!

View all my reviews

No comments: