Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand

The MatchmakerThe Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this book, the characters Dabney, Alice, Box, Clen, Riley and Nina!!! Thank you to Alicia my daughter-in-law for sharing this book, I fell in love with Elin H after I read the 2 books in the Paradise series. My daughter and Alicia read all of Elin's book and now I am beginning to read ALL her books too! My heart loved Nantucket and Dabney's family and world! She was a strong complicated woman in love with Clen (a traveling journalist a world away) even while married to Box. The other side stories of the successful matches Dabney made, and her daughter Alice's arrival one summer and all that that entails, held me captive, I could not stop turning the pages, such a great summer beach read but also filled with family drama, relationship conflict, and love of Nanticket!

View all my reviews

No comments: