Friday, November 13, 2020

The 7th Canon by Robert Dugoni

The 7th CanonThe 7th Canon by Robert Dugoni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesomely narrated by James Patrick Cronin, I listened to this detective thriller, lawyer mystery on Hoopla. Peter Donley was totally awesome as Father Thomas Martin's attorney. Initially Peter does not believe Father but as time, stories, and Peter's horrific past are revisited, Peter becomes Father's staunch ally as he tries to defend this priest from a heinous murder of a gay street hustler who has come to the priest's refuge. He has to fight a ruthless DA and his father who is as crooked as they come and a politician to boot and his own demons. I loved this book as I love everything Robert Dugoni writes. I could not stop reading/listening to it! For murder mystery lovers!

View all my reviews

No comments: