Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Wilder Girls by Rory Power

Wilder GirlsWilder Girls by Rory Power
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was voted YALSA TOP 10 for Teens 2020. I found it disjointed, scary, and how adults let down teens in their care. No wonder the teens love it!!! There are girls at a school that have been infected by the Tox which manifests itself all kinds of horrible mutations, pain, and body changes. Hetty tells the story but Byatt her best friend is also a narrator. Why these girls are under quarantine with no food, no cure, and no family is creepy and awful. What Hetty and Reese find out about this Tox is strange and horror-filled. Horror is my least favorite genre and this one turned my stomach, so I guess that is why teen readers love it.

View all my reviews

No comments: