Thursday, December 30, 2021

Watching Over You (The McKenzies of Ridge Trail, Book 3) by Lori Foster

Watching Over You (The McKenzies of Ridge Trail Book 3)Watching Over You by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The hot McKenzie family is back stalking bad guys involved in prostitution and trafficking. Madison is the super sleuth using her awesome abilities on the computer. Following a cop (she is very interested in) Madison foils a burglary/shakedown. Det. Albertson is less than happy with her interference. I love how quickly the plot follows Madison, Albertson and their sizzling interest in each other. Both have things to hide and bad guys after them. The plot kept me turning the pages as the McKenzies worked to help Albertson and his family while also foiling a murder plot. I love all the McKenzies and enjoyed the addition of Silver, Hailey, and Albertson and the tension and steam kept on coming! Another awesome romance by Lori Foster!

View all my reviews

No comments: