Saturday, February 19, 2022

A Minute to Midnight (Atlee Pine, #2) by David Baldacci

A Minute to Midnight (Atlee Pine, #2)A Minute to Midnight by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this 2nd book in the Atlee Pine series; Atlee gets a little too forceful as she captures a criminal. She and her boss admit it might be time to try to solve the mystery of Mercy's disappearance. Carol Blum, her very qualified assistant, is also by her side again (I really do love the way she can help Atlee get information from those she interviews. Returning to her hometown, Atlee begins to get some answers, and when murders start happening; is this related to Pine's investigation? With the awesome twists and turns I could not put this book down but also really liked Atlee's personality, her inner workings, and her determination. Looking forward to Book #3!

View all my reviews

No comments: