Saturday, February 19, 2022

Daylight (Atlee Pine, #3) by David Baldacci

Daylight (Atlee Pine, #3)Daylight by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As this series continues, I have the utmost respect for Atlee Pine and Carol Blum. Who I do not really like is Jack, the very rich guy who was Atlee and Mercy's mom's handler as she worked undercover. The more she uncovers, the more she realizes Jack has been withholding/lying to her all along, and why? In this book, she inadvertently runs right into another Army CID guy, John Puller who is investigating the same family/guy?!? As they agree to work together, pretty soon they all realize there are those in the government who do not want them to learn anything. People are transferred, cops won't speak to them, they are rebuffed at all angles. But with this book, we are getting closer to answers for Atlee, but at a significant cost to her and Puller and Carol Blum. I could not put this book down!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: