Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Rainbow Road (Rainbow Trilogy, #3) by Alex Sanchez

Rainbow Road (Rainbow Trilogy, #3)Rainbow Road by Alex Sanchez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This final book in the Rainbow High series has Kyle, Jason and Nelson taking a road trip to California where Jason has been asked to speak to and LBGT high school. All the main characters are put to the test with the tight quarters, poor decisions, and unreal expectations. I so loved this series and I will be sorely missing Jason, Nelson and Kyle. I especially liked Nelson in this 3rd book; he finally gets it, yes he is still spur of the moment with bad results but he grows and becomes friendlier with Jason, while realistic Kyle keeps tabs on Nelson and Jason. Such an awesome series, a must read!

View all my reviews

No comments: