Friday, March 25, 2022

The War of Two Queens (Blood and Ash, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

The War of Two Queens (Blood And Ash, #4)The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This 4th in the Blood and Ash series has Poppy and her team (Cas, Kieran, etc) was tough for me to read at times. We live in such a chaotic world now and the separation of Poppy and Casteel really upset me. Her evil mother made me sick and made me lose hope...which normally JLA's book do not do, but Cas' time in prison was entirely TOO LONG...many times I wanted to put this book down, but I do LOVE JLA's books so much so I continued. I love the interactions between Cas and Poppy, the draken, the wolves! I love the way the characters give their all for the good of the Kingdom and am looking forward to the next book because the foretellings, the destruction, the realms all have to be answered.

View all my reviews

No comments: