Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns & Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED this 3rd book in the series! Maas' world building had me enthralled, I read 707 pages in 2 days & loved every minute of it. Fayre & Rhys were just so strong as the The High Lord and The High Lady together! Fayre grew to be so much stronger in this book; her bond with Rhys allowed her to feel she mattered, she could do anything, she could repair herself and she could forgive herself. I loved the tight knit group of Mor, Amren, Cassian and Ariel - but Elain & Nesta becoming involved in Fayre's world, helping with the Cauldron & trying to find their abilities was awesome. Lucien became very important once again as Feyre's friend and I was glad he fell in love with her world (among other things). I hated Hybern, Eris, and Ithane - evil, evil, people! There were many surprise characters like the Bone Setter & The Suriel- readers will love them. The war scenes were always brutal, bloody, took so much out of them all. Alliances were made & forged- friendships were strengthened & there were many romantic moments (Feyre & Rhys's bedroom scenes were scintillating). Can't wait for #4 - I so enjoy this SERIES!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: