Sunday, May 7, 2017

Orange: The Complete Collection, Vol.1 by Ichigo Takano

Orange: The Complete Collection, Vol. 1Orange: The Complete Collection, Vol. 1 by Ichigo Takano
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this as part of the 2017 HUB Reading Challenge and this award winning graphic novel which is really manga was so enjoyable to read but I still don't have the answers after Volume which consists of teens, specifically one girl, at first, who gets a letter from her future self telling her to change the way she is doing things/handling things with a new student, Kakeru. Ten years from now, Kakeru is no longer around and through a series of letters from someone in the future Naho and then everyone in their group is receiving these letters. I liked the premise, the teen insecurity, the friendships & relationships. I also loved the art, it told so much in black & white about these kids, their wants, desires & innermost fears. I will definitely be reading Volume 2 because I need answers!!!.

View all my reviews

No comments: