Monday, May 22, 2017

Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han

Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a great ending to a series I thoroughly enjoyed! I love Jenny Han's way of writing, her characters, and the senior year & college application process for Lara Jean and Peter Kavinski. Lara Jean & Peter as a couple continued to make me fall even MORE in love with them. Lara Jean's family ties, baking of chocolate cookies, getting into college, and through it all, growing even deeper in love with Peter had me turning the pages...Peter, loved him because he was the real deal-- nice, kind, attentive, thoroughly into Lara Jean, pleasing her and her family, putting on face masks (haha), chowing down on her chocolate cookies all made him perfect to me. My son played lacrosse in high school & college, played against UVA for 4 years - so I really enjoyed Peter's love of the game, getting a scholarship, and working hard to be a better lacrosse player. Peter's page in Lara Jean's yearbook was awesome & Lara Jean's scrapbook of memories for Peter were very, very special.

View all my reviews

No comments: