Sunday, May 28, 2017

Things I Should Have Known by Claire LaZebnik

Things I Should Have KnownThings I Should Have Known by Claire LaZebnik
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Many thanks to Doris Heise, my librarian hero, for recommending this read!!! First of all I LOVE the cover with the hashtags turning the title to read Things I Know, how brilliant! Claire LaZebnik has a great voice- her dedication to her husband is totally awesome and main protagonist, Chloe is such a real voice- she is popular, dates & kisses lots of guys, doesn't like to complain about many things BUT just look how her mood changes when her autistic sister, Ivy is involved in any way. Chloe's love, concern and aggravation for her autistic sister unfolds in so many wonderful ways in this MUST READ YA novel. Then the very annoying David Fields also has an autistic brother, Ethan - Chloe thinks Ivy and Ethan should date, and get out in the world more. Together Chloe and David share many harrowing dates with Ivy and Ethan and together they find out many things about their families, themselves, and what really matters. This book did really steal my heart and it will steal your too! Highly recommended.

View all my reviews

No comments: