Friday, May 29, 2020

Something In the Water by Catherine Steadman

Something in the WaterSomething in the Water by Catherine Steadman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This mystery was not the psychological thriller I hoped it would be; Erin and Mark are in love, the next step is marriage but Mark loses his job. As they plan their wedding and honeymoon, the plans Erin has do not match what Mark has in mind. Even as they begin their honeymoon in Bora Bora there is something not quite right. On a dive, they find something in the water and the decisions they make (yet you see it all from Erin's POV) set in motion a series of events...As Erin began taking over and thinking large, making mistakes, but not quite caring...Erin's choices and Mark's become very questionable. I was not rewarded with suspense, I did not like the characters, this mystery shows how going to the dark side ends up.

View all my reviews

No comments: