Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Blackhouse (Lewis Trilogy, #1) by Peter May

The Blackhouse (Lewis Trilogy, #1)The Blackhouse by Peter May
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Many thanks to my Albright College roommate and friend for this Recommendation! I will defintely be reading this series that takes place in Scotland and takes the main character back to his home on the Isle of Lewis from Edinburgh where he has investigated a similar killing. As Fin returns after 18 years away, the reader finds out about Fin as a child in Crobost in between forwarding to the present murder, investigating suspects, and learning about too many secrets in this town that values keeping most things quiet but knows everyone's business. I could not stop turning the pages and I can't wait to read the next in this series, The Lewis Man!

View all my reviews

No comments: