Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Thief River Falls by Brian Freeman

Thief River FallsThief River Falls by Brian Freeman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, once again, I could not put down this Brian Freeman thriller! This mystery thrilled me, I could not stop turning the pages, as famous mystery writer, Lisa Power must match her wits with evil as she tries valiantly to save a young boy who is being pursued by police men but he cannot remember his name and much of what has happened to him. As Lisa tries to solve this young boy's mystery (his name, what happened to him) she realizes she can trust no one. Lisa was a strong female character; I loved her passion, her honesty and her vulnerability. Freeman's mystery was psychologically thrilling, taut with darkness, evil, and impending doom. And I was so not prepared with the surprise ending!

View all my reviews

No comments: