Sunday, September 20, 2020

Heartstopper, Volume Two by Alice Oseman

Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)Heartstopper: Volume Two by Alice Oseman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love the cover for this 2nd in the series; Nick and Charlie are so cute together and the angst they go through is real but adorable as Nick realizes he has true feelings for Charlie. When Nick tells/shows Charlie, your heart will melt because they really belong together, but first the friends and family have to approve, and will they? Charlie was bullied when he was outed and Nick remembers and wonders why he did not do anything to help. But now he is claiming his feelings and showing them to Charlie all the time and I so love the dog! Oseman also excels in showing the homophobic behavior as well as the affirming behavior. I can't wait for the 3rd comic/graphic novel in this series!

View all my reviews

No comments: