Monday, September 7, 2020

Entangled Pursuits (Men of Action, Book 1) by Brenda Jackson

ENTANGLED PURSUITS (MEN OF ACTION Book 1)ENTANGLED PURSUITS by Brenda Jackson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so glad to see this great new series from Brenda Jackson! I will certainly be looking forward to more Men of Action books!!! We find out Toni and Drew dated for almost 10 months until Toni broke it off. At a wedding 5 years later both find they can't stop thinking about the time before, Andrew angry and Toni sad. Move forward to Virginia where Drew works as a detective and finds his new partner is none other than Toni, OMG! How will this work out?!? I could not put this book down, until I found out every last juicy detail about Toni and Drew, past and present and what I liked best is that Andrew was in prison with Shepp from the Granger series and the Protectors series, and Toni is college friends with one of Shepp's other prisoners wives! There is mystery, romance, honesty, and true love! I can't wait for the next book!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: