Sunday, September 20, 2020

Tempting Little Tease (Forbidden Desires, #4) by Kendall Ryan

Tempting Little Tease (Forbidden Desires, #4)Tempting Little Tease by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first Kendall Ryan romance I have ever read, but definitely not the last! What I loved about Alessandra and Quinn was that they both immediately liked one another, there were no games and cute, real flirtation. Only problem, Alessandra is leaving in 3 weeks to move permanently to Italy. How will Quinn deal with that? And as the 3 weeks gets shorter and shorter, Alessandra is falling deeper for Quinn and questioning her resolve. Ryan crafts a romance where I could not stop turning the pages. A great romance and I can't wait to read more by Kendall Ryan!

View all my reviews

No comments: