Monday, September 14, 2020

Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire (Blood and Ash, #2)A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG, I could not put this book down!!! Armentrout's 2nd book in the series just got to me as Poppy and Casteel continue to fight, argue, flirt, until they stop pretending and get real and oh was it real. With an ending that was so so awesome, I can't wait for the 3rd book in this scintillating series. As Poppy grows to care for Casteel, she is always questioning why she believes his lies; but she does believe he has lied to her and his truth rocks her world. As she enters into an impossible accord with Casteel to get her brother back, to get his brother back, and destroy those who lied to her, confined her, and bullied her as the Maiden---the world begins to show how much it wants Poppy controlled. Question is will she be able to succeed? I loved the dynamics with Hawke/Casteel and Poppy and I am rooting for them in Book 3!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: