Saturday, February 13, 2021

The Jury Master (David Sloane, #1) by Robert Dugoni

The Jury Master (David Sloane, #1)The Jury Master by Robert Dugoni
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this 1st book in the David Sloane series, but I have to admit, I read all the books OUT of ORDER in this series but I loved every single one. This book begins the David Sloane series; he is a lawyer who wins every trial. But it also shows his backstory which is a stunner in addition to sociopath killers, political machinations, a suicide, and a 30 year old secret that was thought buried. How Dugoni weaves this heart stopping story had me turning the pages; reading it in a day (because I did not want to put it down!) and thoroughly enjoying the depth of characters in David Sloane, his secretary, Tina, Charles Jenkins and Detective Tom Molia. A must read; I urge everyone to read ALL Dugoni books; they are addicting!

View all my reviews

No comments: