Tuesday, May 18, 2021

When We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O'Neal

When We Believed in MermaidsWhen We Believed in Mermaids by Barbara O'Neal
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book for the Albright College Zoom Book Discussion---it was recommended by Sue's husband and what a great read!!! It is about a family that has suffered death, earthquakes, and neglect and what happens when a sister thought dead is alive--the world of Kit and her mother is rocked. What transpires is a sister searching for another sister, meeting a wonderful man in New Zealand, and how life is affected by the many horrors that can befall a person. I loved Kit, Dylan, and Josie and wept for their neglect by their parents and what happens as a result. The mystery and romance were so suspenseful I could not put this book down.

View all my reviews

No comments: