Sunday, May 2, 2021

Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1) by Jennifer l. Armentrout

Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1)Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a new adult series featuring 22 yr old Ivy Morgan who is a college student by day and a member of the Order who hunts fae by night. Ivy had something awful happen years ago to her boyfriend and parents and as a result she does not let anyone in who she might care for. I loved her sceret little friend, the brownie Tink. Awesomely narrated by Amy Landon, her voices were the BEST! I liked Ivy but she annoyed me with her whining and she is angry and too tough most of the time (for me). I loved Ren and fingers crossed for Ivy and Ren as a team because they are lots of smoldering chemistry. As Ivy becomes more entangled in Ren and she learns there is a whole lot more going on in the Order, she begins to question many things in her life with the order. Taut, mesmerizing, I could not stop listening to this fantasy!

View all my reviews

No comments: