Friday, August 20, 2021

Shattered (Steel Brothers Saga, #7) by Helen Hardt

Shattered (Steel Brothers Saga, #7)Shattered by Helen Hardt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a nice break from the Helen Hardt mysteries but Shattered called to me because I really wanted to learn more about the Steel brothers and this book did not disappoint. It is about youngest brother Ryan and his meeting Ruby, a cop and also the daughter of one of the men who tortured Talon when he was abducted. Ruby's life has always been isolated because of who her father was...now with her friendship with therapist Melanie, she is asked to be her maid of honor, thus meeting Ryan. I could not stop turning the pages of this mystery/romance and am going to jump into the next book because the ending was, WHAT? and I must know more!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: