Friday, October 29, 2021

A Well-Tempered Heart (The Art of Hearing Heartbeats, #2) by Jan-Philipp Sendker

A Well-Tempered Heart (The Art of Hearing Heartbeats, #2)A Well-Tempered Heart by Jan-Philipp Sendker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Awesomely narrated by Cassandra Campbell, Julia flees to Burma when she begins hearing the voice of a woman who is afraid of black boots. In Burma reunited with her brother after 10 years, U Ba, she finds out who the woman is and tries to find out what happened to the woman (whose voice she hears) and her two sons. I loved Julia's growth in this 2nd book, U Ba is my favorite- he is just the most sensible, kind, loving human being. The story of Nu Nu, her husband and two sons leveled me; I could not stop listening to this compelling story!

View all my reviews

No comments: