Friday, October 15, 2021

The Hit (Will Robie, #2) by David Baldacci

The Hit (Will Robie, #2)The Hit by David Baldacci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this 2nd book in the Will Robie series--if you love suspense, psychological thrillers and assassin, Will Robie is an awesome hero---some of the same characters like Vance and Julie appear which I loved, and this time Robie is tasked with getting rid of an assassin just like him, working for the same team, Jessica Reel. She and Robie trained together and they are the best. So why does Jessica kill 2 of the higher ups in their agency? I really liked Jessica too when you read her back story and as the book progresses, Robie and Rell save each other always keeping in mind---they have targets on their back. I can't wait to move onto the 3rd book in this series. Just as I loved the JohnnPullen series by Baldacci---now I am captivated by this series---Yes!

View all my reviews

No comments: