Monday, December 4, 2017

Close Contact (Body Armor #3) by Lori Foster

Close Contact (Body Armor, #3)Close Contact by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Lori Foster books and Close Contact was super enjoyable! Miles and Maxi were strong characters, sincere, and totally into each other but only the reader is aware how much they really care about each other because they certainly aren't speaking freely to each 0ther. I loved the pace, could not stop reading this book as the heat rose, the danger increased, and the Body Armor family takes Maxi under their wing. I think that is what I like most about these books; the other series characters reappear and remain close with a united front. I can't wait for the next book in the series, because I love Sahara (owner of the agency) and since Brand is around her a lot I am sure there will be some awesome chemistry going on with them, hurry up #4!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: