Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Love Restored (A Gallagher Brothers Novel) by Carrie Ann Ryan

Love Restored (Gallagher Brothers, #1)Love Restored by Carrie Ann Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first Carrie Ann Ryan book, and I will definitely be reading her other series books! This first in the Gallagher Brothers was right up my alley- the brothers are close, most work together in a construction company and they all stick together when trouble comes knocking, and this trouble is their client, Blake Brennan, an inker and piercer with Montgomery Ink. Both Graham Gallagher and Blake are hiding secrets and until they both reveal these secrets to each other, they will continue to have a very adversarial "relationship" which involves a lot of grumpy behavior from Graham. I liked the story, did not like the cover, but rooted for their happiness and yes there is lots of sizzle in their romance!

View all my reviews

No comments: