Saturday, December 9, 2017

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh boy did I love this 2nd book in the series!!! In the first book I was not a fan of Mara but she sure did grow and become strong character in this book! With Mara & Noah against the world, I am going to root for the two of them to succeed but there was some strange goings on in this book: definitely people working against Mara, but why? Very creepy characters like Dr. Kels, Phoebe, Adam all in the institution no less! There is still the Dr Legume from the first book in the background, some chapters taking place in Egypt (haven't figured that out yet, but very interested!) with Mara as a nameless little girl, given a handmade doll by the girl she calls sister, and Jude, oh do I hate him so much! As forces conspire to keep Mara from Noah, he figures out how to be with her (LOVE HIM), and as the mysteries and secrets intensify, with Mara still being bullied, scared, and watched (that is really extra creepy) this audiobook hurtled to a spine chilling end- definitely getting the 3rd and final audiobook & I will also be getting the new series about Noah Shaw too---so excited! This is definitely a thrilling trilogy!

View all my reviews

No comments: