Saturday, January 6, 2018

Only the Truth by Adam Croft

Only the TruthOnly the Truth by Adam Croft
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dan is a guy who doesn't have much of a conscience, a wife, a job that entails he travel and live out of hotels, and finally a string of women he takes up with while on the road. As he is enjoying his latest affair with the hotel receptionist, imagine his horror and surprise, the he finds his wife dead in the bathtub. How did she even get here? As the mystery deepens, Dan flees with the receptionist and is on the run while trying to figure out who would want to do this to him? This was a British mystery and I was not always aware what Dan was referring to because of the British-isms. I was not a fan of Dan or really any of the other characters, who were all minor. The glimpses he gives you into his past are supposed to explain why he is the way he is, but I was not a fan of Dan or the resolution of the novel.

View all my reviews

No comments: