Sunday, July 22, 2018

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses 3.1) by Sarah J. Maas

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this novella so much- Fayre and Rhys were vey busy getting ready for the Winter Solstice which consists of enjoying one another, snowball fight traditions and giving gifts. Since this is Fayre's first Solstice as High Lady she is learning so much and becoming familiar with life at the Manor and renewing her passion for art trying to mend sister relationships and bringing her love with Rhysand to a much deeper level (loved the sex scenes!) I enjoyed learning more about Mor, Cassian, & Azriel (he is such a mystery man). I want to know more about Elaine and Nesta (and their mates) too. There is so much great character development but I think this book is leading into some major drama for the next book and I can't wait!

View all my reviews

No comments: