Sunday, July 22, 2018

Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Obsidian (Lux, #1)Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Jennifer L. Armentrout books but have never all her books - so this series really has me intrigued - teens, aliens, high school drama, and lots of tension between the 2 major characters: Daemon who is the alien (Luxen) does not want Katy being his Dee's friend at all---he is mean and arrogant but also has Katy swooning with his shirt off half the time, fighting the bad guys and leaving his trace on her that will attract the alien killers. But Katy is a heroine who rises to the challenges and fights back to protect Dee. I can't wait for the 2nd book in this series- two teens who annoy each other but are drawn to each other has all the makings for an emotional roller coaster series!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: