Sunday, July 22, 2018

Bright We Burn (The Conqueror's Saga #3) by Kiersten White

Bright We Burn (The Conqueror's Saga, #3)Bright We Burn by Kiersten White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I LOVED this final audiobook in the Conqueror's Saga- Fiona Hardingham's narration continued to weave such a taut spell-murderous Prince Lada will do anything to prove to the world that her country, Vallacia will not be a vassal state to anyone. She has also gained the fierce love and protection of her people by ruling them with honesty, land, love and the will to survive. Radu is my favorite character and I am so very happy he finds Fatima and unites her with Nasira---when Cyprian appears at the castleOMG- loved that scene. I felt sorry for Mehmed & Lada - they were both powerful but lonely people. Because Lada was constantly fighting against being a woman in their world; she would never have a life with Mehmed or Bogdon. White's book was adventure filled & character driven with chapters bursting with beauty, intrigue, and murderous battles. Such a agreat series; I will miss these characters and their world; highly recommended!

View all my reviews

No comments: