Sunday, July 14, 2019

Boone (Buckhorn Brothers #12) by Lori Foster

BooneBoone by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this novella on my kindle since I am totally in love with the Buckhorn series by Lori Foster! I loved both main characters, April and Boone- they were younger years ago and made some mistakes- but they were meant for each other. Now that Boone has moved back, April wants to put the humiliating past behind her and confront Boone-show him who she really is now that she is much more mature. But does it work out for them? Loved this short sexy summer beach read- loved the characters and setting- no games played, just two people who have never really gotten over their feelings for one another. There is another novella in this kindle edition but I already read and loved that one previously:)

View all my reviews

No comments: