Monday, July 15, 2019

Moonlight Sins (de Vincent #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Moonlight Sins (de Vincent, #1)Moonlight Sins by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A new series I am going to devour by Jennifer L. Armentrout! I loved empowered female protagonist Julia Hughes (who does not know she is empowered but as the book rolls on, oh boy, did I like her- seems everyone else did too!) as she leaves everything behind in her old life and accepts a live-in nursing position in a new town. But before she does, her last night in town, she meets "Taylor" a beautifully handsome man who seems to pick Julia out of everyone in the bar to be interested in (not everything is as it seems) and her last night is a steamy one. Her next day, in her new position, who does she meet but "Taylor" who is really Lucian de Vincent, a very wealthy guy from a very secretive prominent family. I could not stop turning the pages! Loved this book (like I love all Jennifer L Armentrout books)

View all my reviews

No comments: