Saturday, July 27, 2019

What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarity

What Alice ForgotWhat Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh did I love this book!!! Alice's love for Nick just kept me turning those pages and I rooted for her to "find the 10 years" and herself in the process as she takes a bad fall and has a concussion, literally wiping out 10 years, her happy marriage, her 3 children, and a close relationship with her sister. Will Alice have a happily ever after? I loved the way Moriarity had Alice's viewpoints, her sister (letters to her psychiatrist) and her aunt's (letters to a dead beau) gives this an authentic, heart tugging look at what can happen in a marriage with children, without children, and maybe too many friends and too much work. Now I am going to read The Husband's Secret and I can't wait for more of Moriarity's awesome writing!!!

View all my reviews

No comments: