Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Deceiver's Heart (The Traitor's Game #2) by Jennifer A. Nielsen

The Deceiver's Heart (The Traitor's Game, #2)The Deceiver's Heart by Jennifer A. Nielsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OK I love Jennifer A. Nielsen books, but I am going to say one thing about this 2nd book in the series---Why is Simon the only who loves and believes in Kestra? I was really getting sick of everyone, even her friends, hating on Kestra! I am begging author Nielsen to turn this around in the 3rd book, you can still have all the drama, political intrigue, hatred of Endrick (I think everyone equates Kestra with him!!!) that you want, just turn the tide a little, let Kestra work "things" out (even if it is magic or fighting the good fight) and let some of the major characters HELP her, not lie to her and work against her, and try to find a way she can triumph, but as a champion, not a "Corruption" that must be put down!

View all my reviews

No comments: