Sunday, August 30, 2020

The Queen's Fortune: A Novel of Desiree, Napoleon, and the Dynasty That Outlasted the Empire by Allison Pataki

The Queen's Fortune: A Novel of Desiree, Napoleon, and the Dynasty That Outlasted the EmpireThe Queen's Fortune: A Novel of Desiree, Napoleon, and the Dynasty That Outlasted the Empire by Allison Pataki
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Many thanks to Mary McGrath and her mom for recommending this awesome historical fiction book, I read it in 2 days, could not put it down! I am definitely going to read her other books as well, The Traitor's Wife is next! I loved the story of Desiree and Josephine, Napoleon's machinations, and the lush times they found themselves in France. Pataki's eye for detail, historical significance, as well as penning a darn good story will have many readers thoroughly enjoying this sizzling historical novel!

View all my reviews

No comments: